My Passion

Mike TroutCreative Commons License Keith Allison via Compfight

My passion is playing baseball. My favorite MLB baseball player is Mike Trout. He plays for the Los Angeles Angles. I feel that by watching him play baseball, it helps me to improve my game. Watching how he plays his position and how he bats, gives me ideas on things I can work on to get better. Mike Trout always has a smile on his face all the time, even when he strikes out. I know he isn´t happy with a strikeout, but he has good sportsmanship and will try again next at bat. This is a great example of how you should respond when you make a mistake.

Baseball is a lot of fun because it is a team sport. I like meeting all my friends/teammates for practice and games. Its fun to go to other fields and other cities to play games. When we stay at hotels we play tag  and swim after our games and eat breakfast together in the mornings. We get to be together and happy when we win and there to cheer up each other when we lose. After our games our whole team goes out to eat. We have gone on haunted hayrides together and plan to go again.

2 thoughts on “My Passion

1. Hey great blog I like all sports I don’t know much about baseball but do you have any other hobbies like skateboarding or drawing?!?!?