Where I have traveled

By S.Eppley (Sagrada Familia, Barcelona)                                                    By S.Eppley(Eiffel Tower, Paris)

By S.Eppley (Amalfi, Italy)By S. Eppley (Cassis, France)

By S Eppley (Colosseum, Rome)By S.Eppley (Camp Nou, Barcelona)

I took an amazing trip to Europe this past summer. I visited Spain, Italy, and France. Barcelona, Spain is on the Mediterranean Sea. I visited the old Gothic town, Gaudi’s Houses, and the Sagrada Familia Church. My favorite was the soccer stadium. I got to take a tour through the stadium and the museum. Then I got to walk out, just like the players do when they go out on the field.

Italy was a lot of fun. I visited Rome and Florence. Then we drove along the Amalfi Coast and went to Pompeii. There was so much to see. The water was so blue and the cities were very old. The pizza was the best I have ever had.

Then I traveled to Paris, France on a high-speed train. The train went 180 m.p.h. I went to many of the museums and climbed the stairs to the top of Notre Dame. Then we took a tour of the Eiffel Tower and went all the way to the top.  I ate a baguette sandwich called a jambon, croissants, and sweets every day. Paris was the best! Where do you plan to travel?